1. Any driver should produce a valid driver license and should be at least 24 years of age with 4 years driving experience in order to be granted for the rental of a car or a jeep.
2. The renter receive the vehicle in good condition and order and will take all precaution and use his best efforts to prevent that such happening shall not reliable for any mechanical or any damage of the vehicle during the rental period.
3. The renter is obliged to return the vehicle with all the tires, tools, accessories and equipment to the renting station on the date and time specified, with a full tank of gas otherwise he will be charged accordingly. In any event, should the agreed rental period has expired, the rental company has the right to collect or retrieve the vehicle without the renter consent at any time, from any place and by any means it may deem suitable.
4. It is forbidden that the vehicle is used:
a) for any illegal transport of goods or for any purpose violating the Greek laws.
b) to carry passengers or property for a consideration express or implied.
c) to propel or tow any trailer vehicle.
d) in motor events (including racing, pacemaking, rallying, reliability trial or speed testing).
e) by any person under influence of alcohol or drugs.
f) by anyone except the persons signing this agreement.
g) out of Ios island.
h) on non asphalt coated roads.
The renter or any other person who sign the rental agreement are fully responsible to indemnify the Lessor for any tangible or intangible loss if many sustain if any of the above clauses of article 3 is violated.
The renter acknowledge that so long as no term and condition of this agreement has been violated during the rental period (specifically the term and condition described in the article 3 above) he is covered by the Lessor’s insurance company for the cases (a) and (b) and the Lessor himself for the cases (c) and (d) below against:
a) Death and body injuries of third parties not riding in or upon the rented vehicle for a maximum amount of 500.000€ for all persons collectively.
b) Material damages of property not stored in or upon the renter vehicle for a maximum amount of 100.000€.
c) Total value of the rented car against theft.
d) Collision or fire damages of the rented car to the extend these damages exceed the amount excluded, as these amounts are
defined in the prevailing rate folder of the Lessor, copy of which the renter has obtained and carefully read.
5. The renter further agrees to protect the interests of the Lessor and its insurance company in case of accident during the rental by:
a) Giving immediately a detailed report on the telephone to the nearest station of the Lessor followed by a written one as soon as feasible.
b) Not admitting liability or guilt.
c) Obtaining names and addresses of parties involved and witnesses.
6. Should the renter accept the terms and conditions of the special and limited personal insurance policy offered by the Lessor and should be elect to pay the relative charge by initialing the respective space (a) (b) overleaf he should be covered by the terms and conditions and for the amounts described in the special Personal Accident Insurance brochure , copy of which he obtain and carefully read.
7. The renter is personally liable to pay the Lessor on demand for
a) the daily time charge for all the days of rental.
b) all fines and court costs for illegal parking, traffic or or other legal violations assessed against the vehicle.
8. During the rental period the renter is obliged to take the necessary precautions to prevent the theft of the vehicle and is responsible for even the slightest negligence to this end.
9. The renter hereby release the Lessor from any liability for the loss or damage to any property left, stored or transported by the renter or any other person in or upon the vehicle before or during the rental or after the return of the vehicle to the Lessor. the renter further agree to protect and indemnify the Lessor against and or for any third party claim based on or resulting from such loss or damage.